The Shapers Plane Small 5.5"
Shapers Planes are a quality tool for taking thickness out of nose, tail and shaping rails and concaves,
- Ideal for refining small areas of the blank
- Useful for enlarging tail width and smoothing curved surfaces
- A handy tool for shaping the likes of Surboard Swallow Tails, Flyers, Wings and other tight areas etc
- Ideal for PU, EPS Foam
- Finger grooves for precising shaping
- High-impact polymer handle with thumb support holds up to heavy use
- Fitted with a replaceable 5.5" Blade similar to a Surform file
- Overall length - 5.5"