Colour: Canary Yellow
Shapers Resin Pigments - 100 Grams
Shapers Resin Pigments are to be added to laminating resin to make the resin opaque (non transparent). Always add pigments to resin before catalyst.
- 100 grams with do two full boards (top and bottom) in a very thick colouring
- White Pigment is used for colouring the resin around fin box, deck plugs and repairs
- Pigments are non-translucent in cosmetics
- Great for resins pigment designs. Such as: Deck Inlays, Marble Pigmenting, Full Pigment Colouring
- Design specially for surfboard resins
- Can be used with Epoxy if kept under 10% mixing ratio (Please experiment with mixing ratios before glassing a surfboard)
Please note: Colours will vary once added to resin and may differ to what is displayed as screen resolutions can distort colour.