Complete Machine Shape Single Fin Kit
This is a traditional single fin template. Design with a narrow pulled in tail and a turned down nose, everything you want a single fin to be.All preshapes are machine to order, please allow for 5-10 working days for the board to be cut.
What is included in the Complete Shaping Kit:
- Machine Shape Blank: Select dimensions from the drop box option at the top of the page or write your own dimensions in the text box below
- Fibreglass: This kit comes with 6-8m of 4Oz fibreglass (Depending on blank size)
- 8" fin Box (Slected colour at the top of the page)
- Leash Plug
- Shaping 101 and Glassing 101 Instructional DVS's
- 2L Lamination Resin
- 1L Filler Resin
- 50mls Sunbake Solar
- 25mls of Catalyst
- 1L Acetone
- 1L Microfibre
- 2" 2308 High Temp Masking Tape
- Resin Brushes (1 x 2" and 1 x 4")
- Dusk Mask
- Shapers Layout Square
- Shapers Scissor Calipers
- Shapers Shaping Blocks x 3: Combination of a Soft, Medium and Hard
Asortment of Shapers Block Sanding Sheets (40#, 80#, 120#, 180#, 240#)
- Microplane 8" Handle
- Microplane 8" Flat Blade
- Shapers Sanding Pads 7" x 3: Combination of a Combination of a Soft, Medium and Hard
- Asortment of 7" sanding discs (40#, 80#, 120#, 180#, 240#)
- David Combi Plane
- Flexi Gauze (80#, 120#, 180#)
Recommendation: The kit does not come with a Vapor Mask, the industry standard are respirators with conventional strap systems. The cradle suspension gives an even seal without creating pressure points, and helps prevent inhaling resin vapors. We endorse the North Silicone Half Mask 7700 Series.
As part of Shapers purchase policy that Shapers Manufacturers Co is not responsible for loss or damage to the goods and is the responsibility of the recipient, as Shapers does not control the services of the courier companies. Therefore, we encourage the purchase of freight insurance for customers peace of mind and confidence. The fee will cover the total value of the goods purchased.
Please beware that the weight of this order is over 10kg. As part of our customer service policy, freight prices given are only an estimate and if there is any varitations for this order you will be emailed or phoned. This process ensures that you choose the best option, based on your location and desired delivery speed.