Norton ® WET & DRY Sheets
Sheets Shapers Choice - Quality Dry Free Cut 230 x 280mm. Comes in packs of 50 per grit. PREMIUM QUALITY.
Please select grit grade from the drop down list on the right.
Features: The Tufbak Durite Waterproof T402 (A-wt), T414 (A-wt)
For generating the ultimate finish in wet sanding applications. The premium ultra fine silicon carbide abrasive combined with a unique A-weight paper and strong resin bond system provides ultimate flexibility, long life and wet curl resistance.
- Sanding and Finishing of Foam (EPS, EXP, PU)
- Sanding and Finishing of Resins (Polyester, Epoxy)
- Sanding and Finishing of primers, paints and lacquers
- 320-400# Sandpaper - The best abrasive for truing the glass job and smoothing out any scratches on the foam.
- 600-2000# Sandpaper - Used for the very last step in sanding the board, the higher grade abrasives are designed to create a polish finish and smooth out any last imperfections.