The 3 " Microplane® Snap-In Tools allow for delicate detail work without having to worry about applying too much pressure and breaking the tool. As in the 8" version, the 3" Snap-In features the replaceable, reversible blade insert design. Changing blades is done without tools by firmly "snapping" the blade out and back in. The addition of a finger rest adds increased pressure control. Additional blades available in flat, round, or angle, coarse or fine toothset.
- Reversible for push or pull direction and features replaceable blades.
- Easy snap-on and snap-off process to save time and space in your workshop.
- Blades made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Blade Replacements available in Flat, Round, and Angle, either Fine or Coarse.
- Handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability.
- Handle measures 9" in length and 1 1/8" in width.